Hallway lighting can be the difference that makes the difference to welcoming people into your home as the right pieces of personally chosen feature ...
Mirrors are absolutely magic for expanding the space and enhancing the light – whether you hang them at the end to great the eye when people walk ...
Hallway furniture brings a home to life when you walk in the front door, whether you are looking for curved glass hall consoles with leather or ...
By investing in the right mirrors and lighting, you can furnish your entrance hall or finish an internal hallway to create first impressions that last. Art can add depth, detail and colour to a hallway, whilst rugs and runners absorb sound and add comfort, definition, colour and texture to soften and warm an area.
Stylish First Impressions
- Fixtures and fitting detail for door furniture, coat hooks and stands
- Storage that sits within recesses, allowing light and energy to flow
- Lighting to soften and open up spaces, from floor-lamps to up lighting walls
- Contemporary consoles, chairs and cabinets to create extra interest
- Pendant lights and modern chandeliers for visual impact