Modern SofasThe starting point for creating a living room that truly responds to your modern lifestyle needs is finding the right sofa or ...
Arm chairs are a wonderful way of creating style statements and defining your “personal” place within the Living Room.
Low Tables & Coffee Tables are excellent investments for focusing the feel of a surrounding space as well as centralising the seating area.
That all-important extra piece of seating, whether a chair, a stool or a creative interpretation can be a great opportunity to invest in an ...
From curved clear glass consoles with or without internal shelves to hand-stitched leather drawers, for a practical purchase you can choose from ...
Invest in the right lighting turn your lounge or “reception room” into an atmospheric living space.
Whether you want floating shelves for your living room in matt or polished lacquer or a modular storage system that is suspended from the wall, we ...
Mirrors are the mainstay of the “must have” decorative pieces – spreading light and deepening the aesthetic of the living room, enabling you to ...
Even the most “modern” of spaces can benefit from the texture that soft furnishings enable.
Whether you want to relax in a luxurious lounge or chill out in a contemporary comfort zone, the living room is a central focus in the modern home.
Are you designing a sitting room to live and play in or a live/work space with desk and chairs? Is your room open-plan, a lounge that is loft-style or a simple minimal living space balanced by four white walls?
Contemporary Living Areas
With the pressures of the hectic modern lifestyle, we can help design living rooms to support your “down-time” chill-out retreat and entertainment “up-time” space. Our flexible furniture and lighting options offer a wide choice of different finishes and sizes to ensure your living room is personalised to suit your individual needs.
- Frame with modular L-shaped sofas and floating storage systems
- Enhance your living room environment with ambient feature lighting
- Create clutter-free space with sculptural shelving and “hide-all” audiovisual cabinets
- Centre a seating area with bespoke glass coffee tables and soft hand-knotted rugs
- Make the most of over-sized mirrors enabling a visually 'expanded' living room.
- Accessorise with the vibrant colours of hand-blown Murano glass
- Finish with sumptuous spun-mohair throws and adorn with one-off artwork.